Friday, December 12, 2008

10 hours to go ... and then one more

Oh law school exams, how I hate you so ... I think this was a very bad idea! 10 hours until my next exam. I'm still studying. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Greg and Noah are all cuddled up in bed and I'm out here, surrounded by papers and outlines and supplements and books. Gary is keeping me company though and every now and then he whimpers and then wakes himself up. Then he'll wander over to me and I'll take a short study break and pet him and then back to the dormant commerce clause ... right now I really don't care about the constitution at all, in fact if the founders were here I think I might ask them to be a bit more precise in what they wanted people to do, because maybe then this exam wouldn't be so hard!

Okay, that killed about 3 minutes, so I should probably get back to it ... my last exam is on Wednesday and then I'll finally get a break!

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!