Friday, July 17, 2009

My favorite sound

Noah is almost 10 months old and I'm still amazed when I look at him; I made that! He's getting bigger and bigger, at his last appointment about a week ago he weighed 21lbs. He's been saying lots of words, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't really know what they mean. He says "momma," "nana", "doggie" (which I think is his favorite word), "bubbles" and he still says "dada" too. He loves spinning himself in circles while he's sitting. He even does it in the bathtub.

Tonight Noah and I played tag around the house. He would make me chase him while he crawled from room to room and I would say "I'm gonna get you" and he would laugh and giggle at how funny he thought he was. It was pretty cute. Once I would catch him I would run the other direction and hide behind a corner and he would then come and find me. I think I could have played that game forever ... listening to him laugh is my favorite sound in the whole world.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!