Monday, August 4, 2008

I've lost my walking partner ... at least for now.

I've lost my walking buddy ... It's only temporary though. Leah had her baby, Evelyn, on Friday, August 1st. I'm so jealous that she got to meet her "little person." It's been so nice to go through this with someone and to be able to share our similar experiences. Part of me feels like I'm being left behind. We've been going through this together for so long, that I wish I were having BHR right now. Although, it's been really nice to know the sorts of things that are going to happen before they actually happen ...



I'm so excited to have BHR and to share in many more experiences with Leah and Evelyn. I know that we will motivate each other to keep running and it'll be nice to have someone who is going through the same things as me while they're actually happening.



I'm 33 weeks today and 7 weeks isn't really that far away, but I'm ready to introduce BHR to the world and catch up to Leah and Evelyn...

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!