Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome Old Friend

I was going through our videos on the Flip Video and found this one of Noah watching Ellen DeGeneres. Greg and I saw Ellen do stand-up in San Francisco several years ago, it was right before she started her TV show. We laughed so hard we were crying for most of the show. We used to TiVo her show when it first started and we would watch it everyday, but then something must have happened because it stopped recording ... probably something to do with Directv, I blame them for everything.

One of the only pregnancy meltdowns I had involved Directv ... it was August, I was very pregnant and I had been waiting all summer for the Bones premiere (yes, I get THAT excited about fall television premieres). We also had just gotten a new flat screen and HDTV and was super excited. Needless to say, when I went to watch it, the whole thing was gray. No picture, no sound, nothing!

I made Greg call them while I sat in the background cursing and muttering obscenities. None of this made Bones appear in my DVR. I was so upset that I cried about it and I'm not a big "cryer." My family says that I don't have tear ducts, but that's not true, I cry, but only about very important things, like Fall TV:) Anyway, so, I blame directv for us not recording Ellen anymore.

After having Noah and not working, it was nice to reconnect with my old show and nice to see that Noah has good taste.

This was back in March. Click here.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!