Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meet Guck





"Guck" is Noah's new lovey ... he sleeps with it and carries it around with him wherever he goes. He also loves to read his truck books and point out trucks wherever he can. He came home from Grammy's house with this little truck and he calls it "Guck". We don't know where Grammy got it and she can't remember either. So we live in fear of the day that "Guck" goes missing ...

One night Greg went out for a few hours and I couldn't find "Guck" anywhere. We spent the entire time either texting Greg to tell me where "Guck" could be found or wandering the house searching for "Guck's" whereabouts. This also happened to be around the same time Noah decided that he liked Daddy more than Mommy. Very suspicious if you ask me ...

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!