Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tasty Pancake Goodness ... how you make my tum tum happy and warm on the inside.

Today is my 30th birthday. To help me celebrate my mom and Ed took me to one of their favorite places, The Original Pancake House in Roseville. I thought driving to Roseville just to eat pancakes was crazy, but this place was definitely worth the drive!


To see our tasty pancakes click here.


My mom ordered a "Dutch Baby", I had the "Apple Pancake" and Ed got regular "blueberry pancakes." My mom also got a side of bacon, an orange juice, fruit and coffee. It's amazing she's as tiny as she is:)


I don't feel very different now that I'm 30 ... maybe I will after BHR arrives? But I'm sure that will be because I am finally a mom! I can't wait to be a mom. When I was younger I used to think that I would be married with kids and a career by the time I was 23. 23 seemed so grown-up to me. Now, it sounds so young ... is that the first sign that I'm getting older? I'm not at all dissapointed in myself for still being in school and for not being a mom yet, in fact it's quite the opposite. I like where I am and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next...

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!