Friday, March 27, 2009

Giant Block of Cheese ... Can't Wait To Sit On You.



Today my mom, Ed and I took Noah to Fairytale Town. Yes, I know he's too young to do anything on his own, but he likes to be outside and he likes looking at things. Must be amazing to be a baby. Everything is new and everything is exciting.

Fairytale Town was so much fun! I remembered going there when I was a kid. Everything seemed so magical and big. It was different this time ... I imagined what Noah will think of everything when he gets older. I loved the pumpkin carriage and the crooked mile. I wonder what Noah will like the most?

I can't wait to see his face when he climbs the giant slides for the first time or when he sits on the giant block of cheese.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!