Friday, March 20, 2009

Toys, Watermelon and a tasty Sangwich

Spring is here and all I want to do is sit in grass with Noah and Gary and buy purple nail polish. (I don't know what the deal with the nail polish is.) It feels like a bird is going to land on my shoulder and wrap a shmata on my head while I'm walking down the street...

My new favorite thing to do with Noah and Gary is to walk to the park and sit on the grass. We play "chuck-it" with Gary and Noah rolls back and forth on his tummy and feels the grass between his fingers. I can't wait til Noah is able to walk along side me...I picture us with a wagon. We could pile in all of Noah's toys and sandwiches, of course there has to be sandwiches, and we will drink lemonade, eat watermelon hunks and watch Gary run back and forth chasing the tennis ball.

I've been putting Noah in the baby swings at the park. He seems to really like it. He likes going up and back and when his little face comes towards me I smile at him and laughs and smiles back. I remember swinging on the swings and my favorite thing to do was see how high I could go and then jump off. I'm pretty sure there's no way I would ever jump off of a swing these days, but the thought still sounds fun, and it reminds me of spring.

Noah and I have been lots of fun together. He's so alert and wants to see everything around him. It makes feeding time very difficult because he likes to stop and look around ... he stops and looks at me and while its very sweet that he wants to smile at me, it's strange because my boob is sort of hanging out of his mouth. Yes, its natural, but in the end, that's still my boob and I don't really wanna "check it out."

Noah likes to watch the animals, neither of whom are interested in him. Well, actually, Gary is interested in him, but mostly in his departure. He's actually getting better with Noah. He's starting to sit next to him for longer stretches. Now that Noah is able to sit up on his own, Gary isn't as scared to be near him. But if you try and force them together or make Noah sit on Gary's back like a horse, Gary freaks out. Maybe that's why people shouldn't try and ride dogs? I think it'll get better soon, especially when Noah can pet and play with Gary ... Gary will enjoy the extra attention.

I'm sure Gary won't mind Noah when we're able to put his chuck-it in our wagon with the toys, watermelon and sandwiches...it'll be called the "Sangwich Express." Not sure what our theme song will be though.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!