Friday, May 22, 2009

almost 8 months and very busy






Noah is almost 8 months old and he's been quite busy ... last week he started officially crawling. He loves to chase after Gary and Lou Lou. In fact, his face lights up when he sees either of them. Gary is getting better with him, he doesn't always run when Noah grabs onto his fur, but he doesn't hang out for very long.

Noah also loves water bottles. Whenever he sees my blue, camelback bottle his face lights up and his arms flap up and down. He can suck the water out of the sippy straw, but half of it dribbles back out. He loves his sippy cup, but I think he prefers my water bottle more.

Nana and Papa just hung a new swing in their front yard and Noah loves it! He also loves splashing in water and feeling grass ... but not at the same time.

He's keeping me busy and I'm so excited to see what he's going to do next ... I start work next week, I hope I don't miss anything!

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!