Monday, May 25, 2009

Big Belly Laughs


A friend of mine sent me this picture from when I was pregnant and she said "remember when Noah was BHR?" Doesn't that seem so long ago ... it was only 8 months ago, but it feels like forever.

He's already grown so much, but still feels so small. He's looking at me right now, while I type this and saying "Duh-d0-da" and eating my backpack. I love it when he sees me looking at him and then picks his head up real high and smiles. His smile is so pure and so genuine and makes me happier than anything I can imagine.

Another new thing that Noah does is making his lips go "buh-dee, buh-dee, buh-dee" with his fingers. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Noah is laughing at everything these days. I don't always know what he's laughing at, but his laugh makes me smile. I love hearing Greg and Noah in the other room. Greg will pepper Noah's tummy with kisses and zerberts and Noah will laugh and giggle big belly laughs. It's my new favorite sound.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!