Friday, May 15, 2009

Freedom ... kinda

I finished my last exam for the year last night. I don't know if I passed, but I felt relieved and free and excited and tired...I felt like celebrating, and what better way to celebrate than to eat a burrito the size of your head? So, last night I celebrated by eating a giant burrito and watching some Thursday night television. It was lovely, and even though my freedom only lasts until Monday, when summer school begins, I'm happy.

A friend of mine in school, who had a baby about 3 weeks before exams, yes she's amazing, said to me last night, "I feel like Luke (her son) will be born tomorrow, in a way, Noah will be too." I thought about it, and it's kinda' true. Although I feel so happy to have had all this time with, I have never had a time where there wasn't school .... so even though this break is short, I'm excited to spend it with Noah watching him grow and change before my eyes. Right now I'm watching him try and pull himself up using the coffee table. It makes me happy and then it makes me realize how much we need to do to the house to get it ready for all of these exciting changes...

In the meantime, here are some new Noah videos, a perfect way to start my morning ...

Noah's new instrument - here

Nana Melmo's Latest Medley - here

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!