Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bangs were a bad idea ... should have gone to Il Fornaio

I'm feeling uninspired with my writing these days ... maybe it's the weather and the smoke is clouding my brain? Maybe it's the law school exam that I have hanging over my head? Maybe it's the fact that I should have never cut bangs and now I have to live with this silly decision for the next 4-6 months until they grow out to a manageable length? Maybe it's the dissappointing lunch experience that I had today? Who knows ...

Today was supposed to be a happy day. Pluot day! I marched over to the farmer's market, ready for my pluots and they weren't right. In fact, something was very off. They were green, like smushy green apples. I found some others and I hope they're okay, but maybe they're feeling uninspired as well.

I went to my cherry stand and there's only one more week of cherries left! I wasn't as dissappointed as I thought I'd be. The cherries had run their course, but it feels so soon. Pluots were supposed to fill the void, but not this week.

My dissappointing lunch should have been the sign. The sign that I need to be more patient and make sure I get what I really want. Instead of settling for stinky park cafe, I should have gone to my new favorite place ... Il Fornaio sandwich stand place!

Oh Il Fornaio, how I love your tasty bread with your delicious chicken. How you make me feel happy and pleased with all of my selections. Oh how I love your tasty lemonade and zesty salad dressing. I could eat you everyday ...

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!