Thursday, June 5, 2008

History Lessons

I was looking at stamps online (I subscribe to a daily news letter that sends me stuff everyday, it's not a stamp news letter, but one of the things they sent was about fun stamps to adorn your summer postcards ... anyway). I was clicking around, thinking about what kind of stamps I could put on my baby announcements and there it was, a stamp of Kelsey Grammar!

I thought "Gee, that's really nice of the USPS to recognize Kelsey Grammar for all of his hard work in acting on Cheers and Frasier. It's so sad that his new show got canceled and he had a heart attack in Hawaii." Then, I realized, "That's not Kelsey Grammar, it's Gerald Ford."

Oops! Let's hope BHR does not get mommy's sense of history, otherwise, we're all going to have problems!

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductCategoryDisplay?beginIndex=0&pageSize=10000&langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10152&categoryId=11834

Here's the link, see if you think the same thing ...

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!