Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sweaty Laptop Inferno

Summer school started last night ... it wasn't going to be bad. I thought it would just be something to make the summer go by faster and the faster the summer goes by, the sooner I get to meet BHR. Also, summer school would be another safe haven to get out of the heat, sit in some air conditioning and pretend to learn stuff ...

It was awful! AWFUL! The classroom was packed. Probably 100+ students piled into the classroom, almost all had laptops ... laptops generate heat. It felt a little like first year. I didn't recognize a lot of the people, it was loud, I didn't know what to expect and I was uncomfortable. On top of it all ... the air conditioning was OUT! NO AIR CONDITIONING!

My back hurt, but that wasn't the worst part ... I was dripping with sweat and I couldn't pay attention. I was getting angry and irritated. I have never really liked law school to begin with, but this sealed the deal. I have tried to patient, I tried to be zen and find my inner chi, but law school keeps fighting me.

I was actually looking forward to the class last night and I think that may have been the problem ... I let law school get in my dome, get in my head if you will. Law school should never be trusted no matter how cool the professor is or how many of my friends are in the class, it is always awful and should be resisted and fought at all costs. Otherwise you will end up sitting in the fiery inferno of sweaty laptop stress and that's what happened to me last night!

Let's hope the AC is fixed tonight, or me and law school are going to have some serious words ... I'm not sure what it will accomplish, but the last plan didn't work either, so it's on to plan B.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!