Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dark Chocolate is Totally Healthy!

I needed to get out of the office and I decided that I would go and get a drink, that was it! I swear! Somehow I ended up wandering into Sees candy along the way. I guess it's not really along the way so much as it's around the corner and down one block, but who's counting.

So, I wandered into Sees thinking I would just get one piece, one cup if you will. However, they give you a free sample when you come in. So the nice lady behind the counter offered me some cherry something or other and I declined saying "no thank you" but she insisted and asked me what kind of chocolate I wanted to try. As if I haven't tried sees before. So I got my free almond square and convinced myself that it was healthy because it was almonds and dark chocolate, but since it was free I had to buy more! I couldn't pretend it was gross and then storm out of there, how could I ever show my face again, and how would I get the tasty chocolate?!?! Oh the dilema ...

The nice lady convinced me to just get a 1/2 of a box and I convinced myself that it was a good idea because I'm going to share them with the office! I picked out mostly dark chocolates, because they're healthy, and continued back towards the office to get my tasty beverage.

I now have 8 pieces of sees and a DIET cherry 7up. The diet in the soda is going to counterbalance all of the bad stuff in the chocolate, even though it's dark chocolate, there's still a little bad. Today is turning out to be quite nice ... a little sees, a little diet cherry 7up, what could be better?

I'll tell you what could be better ... my new guilty pleasure is on TV tonight, "Wipeout" ... watching people fall off of stuff and land in mud. It's an hour of nonsense and pure garbage. I love it! I think I might watch it with another diet cherry 7up and Sees candy.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!