Friday, July 25, 2008

No teeth and serves nachos and apple juice, what could be better?

I'm having a love affair with juice these days. In fact, I can't get enough apple juice. Not sure why. I've never really been a juice person, and I usually feel like it's better to eat the actual fruit than to drink the juice, but lately, I would rather drink a gallon of juice then eat a bucket of apples.

There's a little corner market by my work where the early-shift guy has no teeth and serves nachos. He calls me "darlin'" or "sweetie" and is always very pleasant. Although, last time I was there he was serving nachos to some men who had been doing construction and after he set the nachos on the counter he licked his fingers and it really grossed me out. I made sure he did NOT touch my juice. There's something about people licking their fingers before they serve food that is not appetizing!

Anyway ... lately, I've been going down to the market and getting a martinelli's sparkling apple juice in the morning. AND, my newest discovery was that they also carry sparkling apple-pomegranite juice! Soooo tasty! I know the calories aren't worth it and again, I should be eating the actual fruit, but the bubbley-goodness is so refreshing and satisfying. It makes me happy, even if I have to buy it from a mad with no teeth who licks nacho cheese off of his fingers. At least he calls me "darlin'" and its not as if he's licking the apple juice bottles right?

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!