Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not sure if this post makes any sense, I'm supposed to be listening to a presentation and instead I'm bragging about my grades ...

Just found out I passed my Community Property class! I didn't do as well as I would have liked, especially since this is a subject that I'm hoping to use in my legal practice in future lawyer-life, but I'm fairly relieved and proud of myself for just getting through it.

I took this exam after what will now be called "the finger incident of 2008" ... I think I learned a lot from this experience. Not just from the coursework, but also that studying on pain meds is not easy, studying in pain is not easy, and taking a mulitple choice exam without a finger on your writing hand makes it even harder ...

I don't know if I would have done any better had I not had "the finger incident of 2008". Would I have studied harder? Done more practice problems? Spent less time on the couch watching bad summer tv? Probably not ... either way I'm going to tell myself that I would have aced that exam had it not been for the "incident."

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!