Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boogies...

I have recently learned that allergies are another wonderful part of being pregnant. I have never really had allergies before now ... but I noticed that after I became pregnant I have more of everything! I have more boogers and more snot, which are essentially the same thing, however I think boogers are crunchier than snot, in case you were wondering ...

Anyway, my point is this ... I never had allergies before and today, I feel like my whole face is filled with snot! I don't feel sick, just snotty (not to be confused with snobby).

It's funny though, because whenever people hear "allergies" they go "oooooohhhh, yeah, there's a lot of junk in the air." It's not really funny haha, or funny interesting either, I guess I'm just trying to say that everyone says the same thing about allergies.

If it's not allergies, everyone in my office is going to be very upset with me, because I'm sneezing a lot and they could get sick and then it'll be my fault.

This was a very boring post ... I'm sorry if you read the whole thing.

Good news is, I think it's cherry season and I love cherries!

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!