Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mango

We are now a mango! It's weird to go from a veggie back to a fruit, but BHR is growing and so is my tum-tum.

My mom found this dress that I had wanted ... I'll explain further. There's a picture of my mom and my brother, where she's pregnant with me and she's wearing this long dress and I've always loved the picture and the dress, so I asked her if she still had it. She's been looking for it forever and she finally found it on Monday.

I tried it on and I love the dress! Unfortunately, I was not blessed with my mom's tiny bones, so the dress won't zip up in the back, but I'm going to take it to the alteration lady, Irena, and see if she make it fit over my "strong" back:)

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!