Sunday, May 4, 2008

Last one ...

It's been a while since my last post ... school has sort of drained me of any extra energy that I had, but I'm down to one more exam. My last second year law school exam, and of course, it's the hardest, worst subject EVER! Civil Procedure is torture!

It feels like the last 6 miles of a marathon. I can, or could, run 6 miles and it was no problem, but at the end of a marathon it's the hardest part of the entire race. It means you won't see your family along the course, or have that excited "I can't believe I'm running marathon feeling" instead, I just feel tired and ready for the finish line.

That's how I feel right now. I'm tired of school and ready for BHR. I'm ready to pain the nursery and buy little things that go with babies. Little shoes and little onsies and little cups ...

Greg and I went swimming yesterday and the pool was surprisingly crowded for a Saturday late afternoon. But there was a family there and one of the moms was teaching her kid how to swim and Greg said he's excited about doing that with BHR. It was nice to talk about something besides personal jursidiction or mergers and acquisitions (which was the last exam). It was nice to talk about a future without law school!

Tuesday is the big day and I can't wait to find out what BHR is ... it's strange to say "what" because I know BHR is a baby and a person, but I feel like finding out the sex is the next step to making this real.

I thought I felt BHR kick last week ... it could have been gas, but it was like tiny bubbles or tiny tapping on the inside of my stomach. Maybe I just wanted to feel it so I was pretendind that my gas was BHR, either way, right now BHR and I are one ... so if it's my gas it's BHR's and vice versa, in which case, I did feel BHR move and that makes me happy.

One more to go ... wish me luck!

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!