Monday, May 12, 2008

Little Bloops

So, I'm back at work after three weeks of awful finals and I went and got a turkey sandwich from Ambrosia and while sitting at my desk and reading emails I felt little bloops! Little tiny tapping in my tum-tum! It was very strange and at first I didn't actually realize what it was. It took me a while to realize that something is living in there and he is probably moving around ... I can't think of how to explain it ...

You know when someone comes up to you and blows a fart noise on your tummy? I think that's what BHR was doing because that's sorta' what it felt like, only not as strong and not as loud (although I couldn't hear what it sounds like inside). Maybe BHR is a jokster and he's blowing farting noises on mommy's tummy and he's cracking himself up? I'd like to think he's enjoying his time in there ...

I may have to go and get some more turkey sandwiches, he seems to like them:)

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!