Friday, May 30, 2008

Conspiracy

Leah and I also just decided that it's a conspiracy to keep us out and that we are going to write a book about it ... "Conspiracy: What "they" don't tell you when it comes to having a baby." (Leah actually came up with the full title).

Heidi Klum, Courtney Cox ... I know they won the gene pool lottery with their figures and their faces and what not, but I don't recall them ever mentioning their "bowl full of jelly" tummies or the lochia issues. I think "they" are keeping it from the rest of us. The rest of us being the "common folk".

I can't say that knowing this information would have stopped me from having a baby, but it definitely would have made the adjustment a little less shocking.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!