Monday, April 28, 2008

BHR's first law school exam

My first exam is tonight at 6:00. I don't know if I'm as prepared as I should be or could be, but I also don't feel like I care as much. Maybe it's because I'm so close to being finished with my second year, or maybe it's because it's sunny outside and I'd rather be hanging out with my dog and BBQing, either way, I can't help but feel like this exam is not as important as it should be ...

I don't want to fail, but at the same time, I just want it to be over, whatever "over" means. I'm ready for May 6th, ready to find what BHR is and I'm ready for May 9th, which means that exams are officially over.

I'm worried about my recent development of "pregnancy brain" where I think of things and then 10 seconds later I have to retrace my steps to remember what it was. The new "development" is especially problematic given the fact that my exam is timed. I'm hoping I know enough, enough to pass, enough to really be finished with these classes on May 9th ...

Right now, I'm sitting, flipping through pages of my outline and listening to "that guy." That one guy that knows everything and shares everything and speaks in a tone that is so loud everyone in the Student Center can hear him. Why? I'd like to throw my pen at his head and tell him to shut his pie hole, instead I sit here with my pal and contemplate driving home and cuddling on the couch with Gary and Lou Lou.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!