Friday, April 11, 2008

Mucus Plugs

It's really weird that I'm growing a person inside my tummy. I'm not quite comfortable with it yet. Things still gross me out and then I worry about whether or not I'm going to be able to do this ... honestly, breastfeeding sounds kinda' gross. Like when you hear about people tasting the breast milk ... I can't think of anything grosser. Actually, I can. Mucus plug, that's by far one of the grossest things I've ever heard of!

I know I'm supposed to be okay with all of this stuff and that it's all natural and beautiful, but to be honest a lot of it is kind of icky.

Recently we went and saw our friends who had a baby in March. They looked great and the baby was beautiful. Unfortunately, she was still recovering because there was a lot of tearing. TEARING! As in ripping!!! I can't believe things are going to rip and tear and things are going to fall out, it's all really gross.

How do women do this?

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!