Thursday, April 24, 2008

Theme Song

Some of you may or may not know this ... I've had the same song stuck in my head for almost 7 years. "Cel-e-brate good times, come on! Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo ... yahoo!" It's the most annoying and ridiculous song ever, but I have come to think of it as my theme song and it's pretty much always filling the void in my empty head. Occassionally, other songs creep in and take that void, but eventually "cel-e-brate" will make it's way back. I suppose there are worse things or worse songs and maybe this song is my subconscious trying to tell me something ... when I say it could be worse, it really could be. I could have that stupid Meatloaf-Go-Phone commercial song stuck in my head ("Let me sleep on it ...") Oy vey, that song is annoying! I can't imagine my mom, Lucas and I ever singing or doing anything like that commercial, however our names aren't meatloaf and family, so that takes care of that.

Anyway, during exams, it's hard to celebrate much of anything, so I'll just let the song keep going until May 9th, when this whole nightmare is over.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!