Friday, April 18, 2008

Appley, walnuty goodness ...

Passover is this weekend and it is one of my all time favorite holidays! I love this holiday for what it stands for, for the memories that I have from past seders and the memories that I will create at this year's seder ... most of my memories involve us breaking into fits of laughter about dumb stuff.

This year will be BHR's first Passover. I'm not a big drinker, in fact, I don't really need alcohol in my life at all, but what about charoset!?!?! The appley goodness that is charoset!?! Oh appley charoset how I love to eat you in between matzo and crunch on your tasty morsels of yumminess ...

What is the big deal most of you are thinking? Well, it's made with wine! So, this year, I have requested wine-free charoset. I wonder, will it be as tasty? Will I still love it's appley walnuty crunchiness? Oh, how I hope so, because a Passover without charoset is like a Christmas without matzo pancakes ... still fun, but not nearly as tasty!

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!