Friday, April 25, 2008

2 1/2 More Hours

I've been thinking about sandwiches a lot today ... it's only 9:20 in the morning and I would really like a sandwich. I have it all planned out, and I bought the turkey and cheese and fresh, fluffy bread yesterday. I'm going to heat the turkey in the microwave so that I don't get listeria, but really I love sandwiches. I also love going to the grocery store, also known as the food store. I love bringing home fresh groceries and having exactly what I want to eat in the house.

When I was younger my mom and I would go to the food store and I would bring my own yellow and orange fisher price basket and push it along next to my mom. She had to be very patient with me because I'm sure I wanted everything! I felt very special going grocery shopping with my mom and helping. I felt like I was her. Then we would get in the car and would fall asleep.

I'm going to get BHR one of those yellow and orange grocery carts. I know everyone says they have little carts at the grocery store for little kids, but BHR needs the yellow and orange one like I had, I don't have a good reason as to why, but I don't need one either.

I can't wait to make my sandwich! Only 2 1/2 more hours to go! Only 2 1/2 more hours of easements and eminent domain to go!

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!