Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Greggie!

Tonight we celebrated Greggie's 30th birthday! We had a lot of fun, BHR and I, and it was so nice to see all of our closest friends and family. Greggie got a new video camera...isn't that what all new father's are supposed to have? There were suggestions that the camera will make its way into the delivery room ... while I know some people find child birth to be beautiful and perhaps they would like to see what's going on down there and relive the experience, I am not one of those people. In fact, I am of the mind-set that what happens "down-there" should stay "down-there." As long as I get my baby, what more do I need? No need to show me what happened later, I have the end result I'm happy to move on from the "down there" zone...Happy Birthday Greggie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia!

Thanks for sharing this. I love that you are giving those of us without kids the horrific lowdown on what to expect...or maybe I'm not so much grateful as traumatized, I can't decide. Anyway, it will be neat to read along the way. I can't wait to meet BHR! When do we find out if it's a boy or a girl? Soon, I hope!

Happy Birthday Greg! I'm so sorry I couldn't make your party, I hope it was wonderful.

Gary, I mith you. I hope to thsee you thoon.

- Amy

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!