Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Turnip

I'm at 17 weeks this week and BHR is the size of a turnip. I have never thought of anything in terms of a turnip. I finally feel like I'm showing and maybe that I don't look fat, but possibly pregnant. It's a weird feeling ... but things are starting to feel more real.

Exams start in about two weeks, and all I want to do is clean out the office so that we can make room for a nursery. I want to buy baby converse and bottles ... I'm very excited! It's going to be hard to focus on exams when I'm thinking about whether or not BHR is a boy or a girl. Good thing we find out on May 6th at 8:30am. That way I won't have to wait all the way until the end of finals, I'll still have one more to go and then I'll be free!

Still, everything feels very uncertain and that worries me some ... I like to plan things and I like to know dates, times and locations, and right now I guess I can't plan it all, but I'm doing my best ... 3 summer school classes, baby classes, and a nursery, I think my calendar is fairly full.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!