Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day Care

Someone just asked me today what I was planning on doing for day care ... to be honest, I hadn't really thought about it. I've been such a planner up until this point. I have almost all of my doctor's appointments booked, baby classes, dentist appointments, etc. all planned and scheduled. This, I was not even thinking about. I mean, I'm planning on taking 3 1/2 to 4 months off for maternity leave, why can't I deal with it then?

I guess I was wrong ... I feel really dumb for not realizing that I should be on at least 10 wait lists by now! I called one place and I felt like the woman was giving me the "idiot stare" through the phone. I felt like yelling "WTF lady! I'm growing a person here, I can't be held accountable for filling out all of your paperwork on top of growing a turnip in my uterus!" But, then I figured, that probably wouldn't help my chances of getting into her school, so I said "thank you" and hung up.

So, I guess in between taking exams and finding out BHR's sex, I'll be filling out daycare applications...it'll be a nice change of pace from property, civil procedure and business associations. BHR is going to have so much fun at daycare.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!