Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Square-headed brothers

When I was in grade school there were three kids that my brother and I now refer to as the square-headed albino kids. There was Simon, Zeek and other brother (for some reason we can never remember their names). I know it's not nice, and we don't say anything mean about them, I don't know why I thought of that ... kids can be mean. That scares me.

Yesterday when I was leaving work, I saw a group of kids kicking the crap out of another kid. They were probably 10-14 years old. Someone broke it up and the girl (yes it was a girl) seemed to be okay. Things like that and name-calling, even if it's innocent, make me worried about bringing a person into this world.

I promise not to refer to any other kids as the square-headed albinos.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!