Friday, April 11, 2008

Holiday Cards and BHR




Gary and Lou are my two animals. Lou Lou is much more independent and really doesn't require much. We call him an assassin kitty because he can sneak up on you out of nowhere and attack you. But he's also quite sweet and loving. When he comes in through the doggy door you can hear him meowing as if to announce his arrival. He meows through each room and then when he finds you he jumps on your lap and cuddles on your lap or the computer or whatever he can to be close to you.

Gary is a different story. Gary needs a lot of love and a lot of attention! With BHR on his/her way I'm worried that Gary is going to get sad. I don't want to replace him and I don't want him to feel left out. I feel bad because I haven't been able to exercise with him as much as I used to, but we still cuddle together and I still tell him I love him.

A friend of mine told me a story about how she had some friends and they had a dog and the dog was always included on the Xmas card, and then after the baby came, the dog was removed from the card! I don't ever want Gary or Lou Lou to get kicked off the card! I know that our lives are going to change once BHR comes, but Gary is always happy to see me and always loving, they deserve a spot on my holiday card.

No comments:

Gary and Blue Baby

Gary and Blue Baby
I love my blue baby ... thankth for vithiting BHR!